Avior Controls is now the Avior Product Group of Honeybee Robotics, Ltd. We are a full service custom motor and motion control house servicing space, aerospace, down-hole and high reliability industries. Honeybee offers a diverse and flexible product line offering that reliably performs in the most demanding motion control applications. Visit our entire product offerings at:
With decades of experience in aerospace mechanisms and systems engineering, Honeybee can assist you in selecting the best solution for your actuation needs. We have extensive experience and knowledge in motor applications, actuation control and energy absorption systems.
- Space Rated Materials and Processes
- Cryogenic Operation Available (Down to 4 K)
- High Temperature Operation Available (Up to +280 Degrees C)
- Stepper Motors: Precision:
- Brushless DC Motors (Housed) Avior Brushless Actuator Catalog
- Cog-Less Brushless DC Colorado Cogless Catalog 2.2
- Precision Gearing (Low Backlash)
- Linear Actuators Avior Linear Actuator Design Guide V2_0
- Kinematic Transducers (Position, Velocity, Acceleration)
- Eddy Current Dampers
- Controllable Active Dampers Avior Controlled Damping System Flyer
- Performance Simulation
Avior adapts our high-performance actuation products for extreme environment applications from disposable ordinates, “Down-Hole” oil exploration, to Human Rated, Flight-Safety-Critical. Avior provides heritage designs that are compatible with the most demanding actuation applications.
Avior takes our commitment to service and support seriously. From pre-contract support to aid in the selection and requirement definition process, to post contract integration and test, Avior engineers provide are knowledgable resources that provide unparalleled knowledge, cooperation and support. Project execution and status reporting includes detailed project schedule and proactive management throughout the process.